Bahrain Embassy

Bahrain Embassy

GulfVisa provides a Document Legalisation / Attestation / Stamping service for your personal documents from the Bahrain Embassy in London, UK.

In order to be able to work in Bahrain and be able to get your family and you a residency permit in Bahrain, you will need your documents legalised / stamped (e.g. birth certificate, marriage certificate or university degree). Police certficates also need to be stamped / legalised from the Bahraini Embassy in London for anyone who would like to work in Bahrain.

Personal Documents legalised from Bahrain Embassy include:

(1) University Degrees (2) Birth Certificates (3) Marriage Certificates (4) Police Certificates (5) etc

Download & print our easy & simple Document Legalisation PDF Packs on the following page.

Please select the relevant box for you: