Home Visa Services Sierra Leone Visa Sierra Leone Tourist Visa

Sierra Leone Tourist Visa

finished in 3 working days

Sierra Leone Tourist Visa

Those who wish to travel to Sierra Leone on tourism will require a valid Sierra Leone tourist visa. Gulfvisa is an accredited UK visa agency which obtains travel visas from various embassies in London on your behalf.

UK nationals must obtain a visa before travelling to Sierra Leone. You will not be allowed to enter Sierra Leone without a prior visa and may even be refused permission to fly without a valid visa. You can apply for either a single entry (3-month validity) or multiple entry (6-month validity) Sierra Leone tourist visa.

Please scroll down below to step 1 to begin the process of obtaining your Sierra Leone tourist travel visa.

How to obtain a Sierra Leone Tourist Visa - 3 simple steps

1Requirements for a Sierra Leone Tourist Visa
  1. Passport (valid for at least 6 months beyond exit date + at least one blank visa page)
  2. One recent passport-sized photos (must have a white background)
  3. A coloured copy of the flight booking confirmation showing return flight
  4. A copy of the hotel booking confirmation for the duration of the stay (must include applicant's name)
  5. A fully completed and signed application form - please refer to the visa pack by clicking on the download button on the right
  6. Your International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever and Cholera

Minors: Please read below

Download Pack (Forms & Requirements)
— OR —
Send the forms & requirements by email:
2Order your Sierra Leone tourist visa service online now

The Sierra Leone embassy offers two types of tourist visa. These include single entry (3-month validity) and multiple entry (6-month validity) visa

All-Inclusive GulfVisa Price: £169.00  per visa
Visa Type
3Post (or drop off) the requirements to our GulfVisa office:

3-Day Stay

Each stay in Sierra Leone can be for up to 30 days (applies for single or multiple tourist visas)

Minors (Children)

Applications for minors (children) should also have a letter of consent which needs to be signed by both parents or the parents/guardians with full custody.