Order the service
Send your documents
17 Hanover Square
(Please note Gulfvisa will attest a copy of your document except for the exempted documents below)
Gulfvisa also offers a document translation service for your documents. You can add this service during step two below.
There are three compulsory parts to getting your document attested from the Bahraini embassy.
Firstly, GulfVisa will stamp your document from a Solicitor (some documents are exempt – see below)
Secondly, we will stamp your document from the British Foreign Ministry (FCO)
Finally, we will stamp your document from the Bahrain Embassy in London
The following documents are exempt from solicitor stamping:
- Original UK Birth Certificate
- Original UK Marriage Certificate
- Original UK Police Clearance Certificate (ACRO only)
- Original UK Death Certificate
- Original UK Medical Report signed by a UK Doctor*
* UK doctor must be registered with the British Foreign Office (FCO) Legalisation Department